Sunday 25 December 2011

Bye Bye Santa

Is that it? Has Christmas really been and gone already? I'm still having problems staying up to speed with events. How come time's going so fast? It's not fair! At this rate I'll be 64 thinking I'm only 37!!! Slow down time!

Everyone's in bed apart from me. Amazingly, Annabelle went to sleep on Mark in Sylvie's bed. WOW that's never happened before - quite a shock and also really bloomin' liberating!

Today has been lovely. Oh it was fab to see the girls when they woke up wondering if Santa had been or not. The first things Sylvie said was, 'I'm going downstairs' then she was off like a whippet!!!

Oh, here's Mark. He wants to channel hop so I'd best finish this tomorrow.

Good night and Merry Christmas to anyone who may be reading this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to hear you've had a good one. You all deserve it very much xx

    ReplyDelete