Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year





Well, here it is, 2012.
I feel full this morning - full of love for my family and of expectations of the year ahead.
I feel full of the itchy need to make plans and to prepare for the waves of learning and thinking and doing and being that will wash over us, crash into us, sweep us off our feet and gently rock us over the next year.
Most of the year ahead is still a mystery however, some things WILL be happening.
My children WILL be staying at home and will not be going to school.
I WILL be losing weight. I have an appointment with the baratric surgeons at Sunderland Hospital at the end of March. After that appointment they'll set a date for my bypass. If I don't lose a bit of weight prior to the March appointment they won't see me so yes, weight will be lost this year!
I WILL be learning how to use my camera properly!!!!!
I WILL be studying and practising non-violent communication as I've been a total fish wife of late and it's just not helpful or healthy for any of us.
I feel totally enthused about our home ed journey for the coming year and even more so about deepening relationships and friendships with those we've met on our journey so far. Our family is part of a circle of fabulously creative, dedicated, caring inspiring families from whom we can learn a heck of a lot about, well, everything!!!
Lots to look forward to.
I plan to take countless photos and to chart our journey through the year on this blog. The camera battery is charging right now ready for the task in hand!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
.......... and I've still not blogged about Bea's birthday yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment