Monday 26 April 2010



Two girls having lots of fun in the garden. Splish, splash, splosh. Bea likes nothing better than to be filthy and soaking with a handful of sticks!



Oooops.



I love this photo of Sylvie and Bea even though it's out of focus and unbalanced...



This is quite possibly the last time Beatrice was in the bath, (beginning of Feb). She's terrified of it - screams with the voice of ten people when ever having a bath's mentioned. Needless to say, she's a bit rank, but I'm sure she'll move on from her phobia soon enough, (either that or environmental health will come knocking....).

We've just pottered around the garden and in the house today. I have the great idea of taking the paints into the garden this morning. What a nightmare. The girls had a great time but the clean up operation is huge. The back of the house is now pink, yellow and blue, as it the patio area. Better than grey and brown I suppose... nevermind, I'm sure the rain will wash it off for us!

Time has flown by.
We've got beans soaking for our five bean chili tomorrow night and we've got some more beans soaking ready to sprout for salads and snacks. We made some spelt bread buns this morning which worked out really well and we were going to make a cake for Mark to take to work tomorrow - something's going on, can't remember what, but I've decided against that. If I'm not eating any more crap then I'm not baking it for other people - too close to temptation when it's such early days!

I'm very tired. I've found today good, but hard. Mark's in from work now and he's downstairs with the girls. It sounds like chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment