Saturday 24 April 2010

Clear Out



I've Freecycled all of mum's clothes and some one's coming to collect them at 6pm.
I feel really panicked by the situation and want to hoard everything but there's just not the space! I've kept everything I can wear but she was 30 years older than me and I'm not ready to wear my pension gear just yet!!!

I hope the woman who comes to collect them is nice. I hate to think of mum's stuff being discarded. Charity shops were not an option. Mum was as big as me and I didn't want anyone holding up a pair of big trousers and laughing at them! It seems more sensible to advertise of Freecycle for some one of an equal size to come and collect them.

Got a lump in my throat and that chest rope is tightening but hopefully it will pass once the clothes have been collected.

Sylvie's wet herself six times today so far. Not sure what's going on there but she's obviously unhappy about some thing!!!!!!!!!!!! I some times think our washing much cause a surge on the National Grid. Thank goodness we've got a long washing line and that the sun's shining.

3 comments:

  1. Hello just wanted to say hello as I just came across your blog. I have started reading a little bit but need to see to children now. Looking forward to catching up more once its peace and quiet and everyone is asleep. I am sorry about your mother.

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Vanessa and thanks for posting. I'm just off to check out your blog too!
    Take care.
    Love
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fay. Well my blog suffers at the minute as camera is broken and me not having much time for writing.

    ReplyDelete