Tuesday 6 April 2010

I’m so tired this morning that I can hardly move. Three children, however, do not allow one to wallow in their own self pity about how little sleep they’ve had.
Annabelle has been really unsettled on a night lately and I’m not sure why. She was fab for a few weeks, she only woke once for a good old gut filling feed, (I know, amazing eh!) but now she’s feeding three times during the night and wriggling about lots, (oh, and believe me, I know that for a breast fed baby 3 feeds during the night is nothing. Bea was still waking 6 or 7 times when she was 9 months old. Crikey, she was/still is soooo intense!).
It is, of course, her birth rite as a 15 week old baby to wake as frequently as she wants to during the night. She’s free of the constraints of conscience and has a heck of a lot of growing to do… I just wish that when feeling this tired, (which, to be honest, is rare, I normally still function on an OK level) that I could be civil to people instead of being a right old troll.
I don’t even think I said goodbye to Mark this morning. Mind you, he annoyed me last night. He went to the pub with his pal and got back at 10.15 instead of the promised 9.45. I know, half an hour – however, I was totally knackered. Bea and Annabelle were still wide awake though I knew Bea was tired and I was having visions of today being a nightmare with a tired, aggressive, bad tempered toddler in tow. She’s been fine though ‘cause she didn’t drag her lazy arse out of bed ‘til 8am! Hurrahhhh.

The shopping has just been delivered. Everything looks fab – lots and lots of green food. I’m having a cup of Chamomile tea and typing this. Annabelle’s asleep in the sling and my other two witchlings are playing. Ahhhhh… I may be on the verge of nervous exhaustion, but hey, life is sweet!

Not sure if I want to use my gorgeous veg in a green juice. What if we don't like it - total waste.... hum. We shall see.
Oh, and stupidly I bought some green and Blacks white chocolate. I should've given it back to the delivery man but I didn't. So want today to be the start of something new therefore it may go to the neighbours. I can NOT have stuff like that in the house and not eat it. It's obsession, greed, necessity - everything rolled into one. I know that between my will and the chocolate, the chocolate will win. Not even a few chapters of Louise Hay's will sort out the choccie over ride button therefore it shall be evacuated - safe from reach.... while I'm still feeling strong eh!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to find your blog, I look forward to reading more :) Oh and I'm with you on the tiredness AND the giving up chocolate struggle too!

    Love Gina xx

    ReplyDelete