Monday 12 November 2012

Pancakes for Breakfast

I am feeling very rough this mornng so I thought Pancakes would be a quick and easy treat or breakfast. What a fool! Somehow there's piles of washing up!

Sylvie ate breakfast depressed as a Princess, now she's a ballerina. How nice.






Oooo the other two have come downstairs dressed up too! Excellent.

Plans for today are very, erm, none existant. As usual when Mark's had the children over the weekend, (I was working all day yesterday whilst sneezing and feeling very sorry for myself) the place is a tip but I will avoid tidying up at all costs. Its too early to think about that....
The girls are playing pirates and princesses, 'making a film'. Before one of them gets too rough and they pile on each other crying and screaming with little fists flying I am going to have a shower whilst thinking about the day!
I recon the Botanic Gardens and a nature notebook are in order. Its a baeutiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment