Wednesday 7 November 2012

Cakes and sleepy eyes

We are having a rough morning today.
Sylvie was up at four thirty for some reason so now she's totally knackered and in a foul mood.
I've tried to sweeten her up a bit by asking her to help me bake a lemon cake, (her favourite) and some chocolate brownies. The plan worked! She still looks dreadful but she's a bit happier.


Taking photos with the pad isn't ideal as the quality is shocking but I know I wont blog if I have to upload the pics from my camera/computer files all the time as it takes forever and does my head in! So yes, the photos are a bit rough and ready but at least they're here.

Bea and Sylvie are like chalk and cheese. Sylvie is willfully illiterate whereas Bea is desperate to learn and just loves anything to do with letters and numbers. I know that some of this comes from her need to compete with Sylvie over every little thing but hey, I'm not complaining! It's so satisfying to have a little body in the house who wants to do something that I want her to do!!



Here she is steaming through a work book with her leg cocked up on the edge of the table.

I love how home ed allows space for the simple things like contorting your body into any shape or form that makes you comfortable or cuddling in to read with someone who genuinkey loves you. It makes me take in a deep breath of happiness and be really thankful for all that we have and all that we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment