Tuesday 27 November 2012

A little better than before

This morning started really slowly and i was worried that my mojo had vanished but with forced effort and a couple of mince pies it gradually returned.

The weather is lovely but the ground is soaking and there are floods everywhere so I'm not sure if we will be in our out today.

So far we have....

Made some fresh play dough which bea has made into a willy tree... Hume, yes.



Made some Cgristmas trees. I saw this on PInterest and I am trusting that when the glue has dried I'll be able to pull the 'trees' off the polysterene cones. Who knows eh...



We have also made a 'winter Sylvie'. I have drawn around Sylvie and the kids are painting winter clothes on her! We are going to make a scarfe and stuff when she's dry.
All good eh!?


Last night I made the first 2012 batch of Gibson mince pies. There were a lot more than this but they are lush so I'm busy digesting a couple as I type!


I also had a go at making some Nutella and sea salt fudge but it didn't set so I've turned it into decadent mega sweet choccies! delish!


Due to the levels of productivity the house is a shit hole but hey, we are happy.

Oh, also, yesterday, while the girls were playing I made them all a brushed cotton nightie each. It's impossible to find good length nighties in decent warm fabric so they now have mama made ones. They are gorgeous and so quick ans easy to make.
I think I may end up addicted!


1 comment:

  1. The trees look great - it should work - that is how we made a nest for ducklings using a bowl as template. Looks like a very productive day!

    ReplyDelete