Tuesday 6 November 2012

A bath in the middle of the day?!

Yes, I am writing this whilst induldging in an afternoon bath. Heres hoping the IPad doesn't come in for a splash!

The weather has been quite dire this week but we still managed to squeeze in one visit to the Botanic Gardens to see the beautiful colours snd to kick through the leaves. It was glorious. Sunny, bright and cold; hot chocolate weather! Just how I like it.

I have been a bit under the weather. I feel very, very tired and I have had a banging headache for days now. I imagine its an awful cold bubbling away under the surfce waiting to pounce! I wish it would get a move on then bugger off as its getting in the way!

we went to the science fair in Durham and had a great time! There were loads of display stands all of which were accessible for people of any age.
Next year we will probably spend the day there! Well worth a visit thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment