Sunday 11 November 2012

My Poor Baby... no party cake

We went to Tom's third birthday party yesterday up at Whitehall Farm in Northumberland. The weather was beautiful, the place was fab and there was lots of hustle and bustle. Bea seemed veryyyy tired. She didn't want any birthday cake which set alarm bells off in my head. She started asking to go home after we'd only been there for a couple of hours, (she didn't even want to hit the soft play!!!)... We DID come home and although she didn't sleep in the car which was a bit strange, she spent the rest of the afternoon and all night in bed! She's OK this morning - she looks a bit brighter but now I'M FULL of cold and feel dreadful. I was up all night willing myself not to be sick so it would seem that we're sharing some kind of bug! Happy days eh!!!! Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment