Tuesday 20 March 2012

Yawwwwwnnn

What was that about being more energised today? I'm shattered this morning and I'm not sure why. I can't remember how many times Anna fed during the night but I doubt it was more than usual. I'm sneezy, tired and feeling groggy. It must be time for more coffee!!! The mummy drug of choice! We're off for our weekly visit to the Wetlands Centre this morning, which we're all looking forward to. Sylvie came downstairs 'asking' to do some school work this morning, which is a first. We did a bit of Singaore maths then she decided, as did Bea, that it was time to watch Stuart Little 2! I'm too tired to argue and I fancy doing my hair and taking 10 mins for some quiet to catch up with myself so that's fine. They'll be doing lots of exercise at the Wetlands Centre to make up for it. I've got my weekly Slimming World weigh in tonight. I say weekly, but I missed last week as I had lots of work to do and then Mark told me he was going to the pub! I'd had a bad food week anyway so I'm not too bothered. I don't think I'll have lost anything this week. I've not been very organised with food and I've felt a bit overwhelmed by the amount of shopping I've had to do, (yet the fridge is still empty) therefore quick decissions have been made which aren't really good for weight loss! Ce la vie - it's going to be a slow process as I've got lots to lose so I need to relax into it. I don't want to lose the weight then put it all on again like last time! The battery is running out so that's me done. I'll be back later to post pics of our day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment