Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hens

Did I tell you that we 'had' hens... i.e used to have them?
They'd stayed for a while but Bea loved them too much so they had to go and live somewhere else.
Three girls, Arial, Evangeline and Nanny McPhee... I miss them, I miss their eggs and I really miss looking after them. Perhaps something for the future? We still have the hen house so all is not lost!

I've added more photos from the past year, too, as well as one of Evangeline sitting on our kitchen windowsill. I think Sylvie encouraged Bea to let the chickens out and entice them into the house which Bea just got obsessed with! There were feathers everywhere after the 'kitchen bench' incident!!! So funny. Mark came into my sewing room and said, 'the chickens sound like they're really close by'... sure enough, they were!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment