Friday 5 August 2011

Happy Days




Yesterday, Sylvie and Bea painting and modelling with home made salt dough while Annabelle has a sleep.

Today, my bed and the rest of the house is full of crumbly bits of salt dough as it's turned into Bea's favourite thing in the world and she's got it in her hand constantly. As bits dry out they drop off... hum, who's idea why that then??

We've got lovely plans for this afternoon; we're meeting friends at Whitworth Park, (it's like a country park type place that has deers and nice grass for sitting on for picnics while the children run!) to meet our buddies. A home ed outting - excellent! The other guys are going to a 'wheelie disco' first of all but to be honest, I'm not up for that. I can imagine Bea going the wrong way, Sylvie falling off her scooter and Annabelle trying to ride on the back of various wheeled objects, all ending in crying and stress. Instead, we're going to play in the garden then get ready to go to Whitworth Park.

I really have to make a concerted effort to stop eating junk. I've got an appointment on the 23rd September with the bariatric team at Sunderland Hospital and I'd like to have lost at least SOME weight by then - gotta show a bit willing, eh. I hope, really, really hope that I have the op, (gastric bypass) this year so that I'm thin/ner by next summer. It's taken a lot to get to this point. It's certainly not the easy option and to be honest, sometimes I wonder what the heck I'm doing even thinking about having some of my insides removed, however, I've been overweight for 32 of 35 years so it's probably the best thing to do.

Off to have a shower then to play footie with my girlies in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment