Monday 29 April 2013

Reaching for the Sun

We've had a busy day today.
We had fun at Chester le Street Park then headed to the allotment to see what's growing!

Sylvie and I made a 'bean teepee' type thing!!!!  I've got some photos to upload in a bit.
It was a great day and all being well, we'll have a glut of veg to see us through until next Spring!  I've got a lot to learn about storing food to make sure it doesn't go mouldy and rank but I'm up for the challenge!

Sylvie and Bea started at 'Rainbows' tonight.  It's a pre girl guide club that runs weekly throughout the school term.  They were in there for an hour and they came out with rosey red cheeks and happy smiley faces!  They LOVED it, thank goodness!  I'm chuffed to bits!!!!

No reading or writing but lots of planting, counting, running, happiness and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment