Thursday 23 February 2012

Woooooooshhhh time is flying!

It feels like we've been doing loads of late. Tuesdays and Wednesday have fallen into a nice routine - Wetlands on a Tuesday and Botanic Gardens on a Wednesday. Thursday not really much of anything and Friday we usually see Emma. This week, on top of 'the usual' we spent all day Monday at soft play with the Tees Valley home edders. What a day, a what a mammoth soft play session!!! Bea was KNACKERED by the time we got home. Every evening this week has seen me working. I've got slings to do for other people but I'm also trying to do a couple for me. It's time to abandon the pushchair that we didn't use for the first two years of Annies life, and go back to carrying. it's so much healthier for everyone! Nothing else to report really. I'll be back at some point with a photo update but til then, onwards and upwards!!! I'm off to try the cocoa butter and shea butter whipped body butter that I've got setting in the fridge!!!

1 comment: