Thursday 10 May 2012

Sometimes things just don't work out....

I woke up full of plans this morning... well, full of plans to make plans. I intended to start rowing The Story of Ferdinand with the girls, however, Annabelle's bowels had other ideas. Yes, you got it, another poohy post. My lovely little girl did a couple of huge poohs in my bedroom. I couldn't believe it! I filled the carpet cleaner with water and pine fresh toilet cleaner, banished all the girls to Sylvie's room to play and set to work on the clean up mission. All is now fine, I, however, am no longer feeling like doing much of anything which is a shame! We're watching a film and we've made plans to go to soft play with some buddies this afternoon which should be fun. It's pouring down outside and I'm not one for puddle jumping so I think we've made the best of what the day has given us. '... this too shall pass'... one can hope, eh?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I'm definitely looking forward to the no-poo-on-carpet years ahead. Have fun at soft play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will pass - to be replaced with different bodily functions and interests :-) Just you wait till they're teens and you dream of how good life was when they just crapped on the carpet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire how right you are ;)

    ReplyDelete