Monday 8 March 2010

A new page has turned over in our lives, not a happy one but a new one nevertheless. My mother died six weeks ago. The loss of her light is a huge blow to us as a family. She adored my three children and the hole she's left behind will never be filled, however, I now understand what's meant when people say that life moves on. I'm clinging to the past with every part of me but the hands of the clock keep turning, my girls keep growing and needing and nothing is standing still.

This blog will chart our home education adventure therefore will no doubt cover the trials and tribulations of being the mum of three very young children. It will also be about my weight loss journey. Before mum died she said, 'Fay, look after your bowels and loose weight' so, shock horror, that's what I'm going to try and do! I've done it before so I'm sure I can do it again. Wish me luck happy campers....

No comments:

Post a Comment