Monday 14 April 2014

Take it Easy

I think life has been very easy for my girls of late as I've been rather pre occupied.  I think I mentioned that we'd bought a garden shed/office... well, I have to actually pay for it at some point so I've been sewing like a Ninja.  I've been working every evening and a little of each afternoon for the past couple of weeks and I'm still no where near in credit enough to pay for the darn shed!  I'm also a bit distracted because I'm interviewing potential seamstresses all day tomorrow.  The girls will be off to their grandparents.  
My friend Emma took them to the Botanic Gardens on Friday morning as I was making an instruction video for my website.  They have a wonderful time.  They played with another two children for four and a half hours solid.  They had such fun!!!!!

It was my birthday yesterday and I was gifted £50 so I'm having a hair cut and taking the family to the Slug and Lettuce for tea tonight.  Woo hooooooo.

The bean project is going well.  All of the beans have sprouted so we'll plant them on Wednesday.

My dad's polytunnel and veg patch is looking rather good.  I'm not so sad about giving up the allotment now that my dad has turned his garden over to veg.  We still have somewhere to dig and grow and to watch nature do its thing.  Makes me feel happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment