Monday 18 February 2013

Broom House Farm

We went to Broom House Farm on Friday for the first time in about a year. I walked to the door with mixed emotions. The last time we were there I had a shoutty argument type thing with the owner because she was being really rude and neither I nor the women I was with were very impressed! I regretted the incident because the children really love BHF and when it's sunny it's an easy place to be. You can sit outside with a good coffee while the children play. There's a large field with a sand pit and a wooden castle and they just seem to love it! Soooo we went back and it was fine. The sun was shining, the children had a great time and in four hours I only spent £6 which is good going for me! I dont' think I'll go there again just with my girls, I'll have to meet someone there but still it's nice to know that it's back on the cards! ... Miles and Sylvie exchanged valentines cards and gifts which was really sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment