Wednesday 18 July 2012

summer?

is it really summer? I feel as though the seasons are lying to me. Every day seems to bring more rain and with theta incomes thecancellation of plans and routines that generally help to keep me sane!!! when plans are left unfulfilled I worry that things won't get back on track and that our home ed group might disband leaving the girl and I socially isolated. I know fine well that this is probably an over reaction to something quite normal but still it is a worry. I daren't invite anyone 'round for a play date as the carpets are such a mess. Annabelle just can not grasp that she needs to wee and pooh in the toilet!!! It's so frustrating and feels like it might be never ending. Bea's fairly wild at the moment which doesn't make things any easier. All in all I'm a bit fed up and certainly feeling the isolation which is. Down side of home educating the ladies. It would be so nice to have family near - just somewhere to go every now and again for a cup of tea. My dads house just does not count!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same concerns every now and then, but we are planning on sticking around for the long haul! I completely agree about having family near, would be so nice to have a comfortable, familiar change of scene just round the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Fay. Huge hugs and here's hoping that our weekly meet will be weather proof xx

    ReplyDelete